Tuesday, January 8, 2008

To every season...

Turn. Turn. Turn. Everytime I need something light and heathy to eat, I will go to Season's 52.

This was my second time eating here. Both times I was generally impressed with, well, everything, especially for a rather new chain in the ATL area. The service is efficient and not pushy. It is quick and accurate, attentive. The atmosphere is cozy considering it is pretty massive.The food is well priced, flavorful and good for you. The first time I was here I was initially feeling snobby due to the over abundance of aging yet bouyant bosom, very high heel wearing, very blond haircut coiffed and rather tight bodies of the Cougars here, but then I realized the food was so good for you, in order to keep their bodies, they eat here. Well, for once I will take a tip from them, everyone can use some bouyancy as well as some tightness, and here you don't have to sacrifice taste for health.

Truly, it feels like you are indulging. The menu changes every season as well, so there is always a reason to come back. Every item on the menu contains less than 475 calories, and each meal is nutritionally balanced to include the highest quality lean meats and seafood, good carbs and beneficial oils such as extra virgin olive oil.

I had:Edamame w/ Green tea salt - I love soy beans...and this salt was very nice and soft, not as harsh as standard sea.

Wasabi soy salmon salad - This was REALLY nice. I almost cried it was such a perfect salad. It was huge. It was crunchy and sweet and spicy. It had wasabi peas in it. The salmon was moist and not overcooked. The yellow beets that came with it were a sweet and beautiful side note contrasting visually and flavorfully with the main salad. Truly it was a work of art. For a meal salad, and I rarely order them because they always make me sad...this was exceptional. and Yes I ate it all. While my companions coyly packed up "leftovers" I licked the plate clean.

Last time I was here I had a steak and blue cheese flatbread which was also super yum.

I will be back again...

No comments: